Skip to main content

Trump EXPLODES on NBC reporter with justified rebuke: 'I say that you are a terrible reporter'



Trump has been portrayed as having made an uncalled for rebuke on an NBC reporter. Most, prejudiced against Trump, were predisposed to agree it was uncalled for. However, these people have only watched the 30-second clip when Trump calls him a terrible reporter. Those who have watched the full video, however, can understand why Trump did as he did because the reporter was much irritable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Book & Quill

One upon a time, I found a suitcase In it, lied a book and quill Left for me out the front, I brought it into my house I dipped the quill, In what I would say fine ink I started writing stories, Of things I wish had happened In the book Everything I wrote, Came true Be it my promotion, Good luck and Success I learnt I could play God, I manipulated the world, With things you thought Could only imagine I changed the results of horse races, All in my favour The stock market, All to my benefit Soon enough, I became The richest man in the world But that wasn’t enough, To satisfy my greed I soon wrote about, Becoming God Nothing happened, Or so I thought God came down the Earth, Proclaiming that could only be, One true God God unleashed his furry How sorry I was In my defence, I flipped open, The book to find, No pages left This whole time, I was just writing a book Of my life All...

Connected by the oceans; can we work together to protect the environment?

We tell ourselves each and every day that we need to recycle this and reuse that yet, do we truly lead an eco-friendly lifestyle? We share a common earth. Approximately 220 million years ago, all the world’s continents were but actually one huge landmass which had gradually split up into today’ continents according to geologists. However, even though our continents are no longer physically connected, it does not mean that we, the inhabitants of this earth, cannot be united. We fight for our own lands, be it America, Britain, India or even Singapore. We fight for the greater good of our homes and defend our culture, our people and our environment. We all share a common goal. Earth has provided its lands for us to build our homes; should we not be grateful to Mother Nature and protect and preserve it to the best of our abilities? As people of the same earth, should we not unite for our common cause to protect our world? Yet, instead of working together, we are working against each ot...

Bandy (Incomplete)

  I had a go at being someone different for a change. Literally. It was quite weird, yet it felt like I was meant to be that person. As I reminisce on the past, the extraordinary experience I had.   I was quite a obstreperous boy. Never handed in homework, slept in class, the usual stereotype. In a sense, I was a delinquent. With all these, I still had to put up with ruffians, bullies whom have been on my tail since the beginning of 8 th grade.   “Hey Mason! Wanna play?” yelled a voice.   “Nevil Alberts.” I said, trembling with fear.   ‘Why? Don’t like the name? Cuz it’ll be the last you’ll hear!”   I started running. Running for my life. From a distance, I heard Nevil commanding his gang to chase after me. I was quite accustomed to running, when you have a death squad wanting to kill you, you don’t just stand there and embrace for impact.   I stopped running. Not because I couldn’t run anymore but rather, I wanted the bullies to beat me ...