Skip to main content

Brandy Andy

In the perpetual night,
looms an inflexible darkness,
the stench of brandy,
linger like the pathos

In a peculiar bar,
lies a particular man,
of whom poured in liquor,
in heavy loads

A eerie sound resounded the bar,
cries of an man echoed the same,
piercing shrieks of pain reverbated

The man swaggered out the entrance,
not intentionally,
but felt compelled to do so

Andy, the voice in his head,
instructed his stagger,
his breath encapsulating the man,
an crepuscular phantom is he

Andy demanded a command,
the man proceeded without hesitation,

The man picked up the broken shards
of the glass bottle,
his hand gripping tighter,
blood flowing quicker

Andy said not another word,
did the man do,
what he did to the drunken girl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Book & Quill

One upon a time, I found a suitcase In it, lied a book and quill Left for me out the front, I brought it into my house I dipped the quill, In what I would say fine ink I started writing stories, Of things I wish had happened In the book Everything I wrote, Came true Be it my promotion, Good luck and Success I learnt I could play God, I manipulated the world, With things you thought Could only imagine I changed the results of horse races, All in my favour The stock market, All to my benefit Soon enough, I became The richest man in the world But that wasn’t enough, To satisfy my greed I soon wrote about, Becoming God Nothing happened, Or so I thought God came down the Earth, Proclaiming that could only be, One true God God unleashed his furry How sorry I was In my defence, I flipped open, The book to find, No pages left This whole time, I was just writing a book Of my life All...

Bandy (Incomplete)

  I had a go at being someone different for a change. Literally. It was quite weird, yet it felt like I was meant to be that person. As I reminisce on the past, the extraordinary experience I had.   I was quite a obstreperous boy. Never handed in homework, slept in class, the usual stereotype. In a sense, I was a delinquent. With all these, I still had to put up with ruffians, bullies whom have been on my tail since the beginning of 8 th grade.   “Hey Mason! Wanna play?” yelled a voice.   “Nevil Alberts.” I said, trembling with fear.   ‘Why? Don’t like the name? Cuz it’ll be the last you’ll hear!”   I started running. Running for my life. From a distance, I heard Nevil commanding his gang to chase after me. I was quite accustomed to running, when you have a death squad wanting to kill you, you don’t just stand there and embrace for impact.   I stopped running. Not because I couldn’t run anymore but rather, I wanted the bullies to beat me ...

I Talked To God

It was just like any other day. I was riding the train home from work. The only thing out of the ordinary is, I met someone, someone really special. I entered the train to find it to be empty, just me and some other man in the corner. I took a seat next to this man. “Hey buddy, how do you do?” the man asked me. “Fine. How may I help you?” “Nothing much. Just keep a conversation with me going.” “Okay.” “Your name is Mason Lancaster am I right?” How did he? “I can read your thoughts. Is that a satisfactory answer?” “I didn’t ask you anything yet you answered my thoughts?” I sounded silly, real silly. “Do not be embarrassed, my friend. Be calm.” “How can you read minds?” “For I am God.” God? He, God? I am a man of science, yet I still take him word for word. Even if I don’t recognise him as God, how could he have read my mind? Know my name? “If you are really God, can you prove it? Clear my doubts.” “To doubt, is a sin. A si...